Quality Online Learning —
with your Maricopa County Library District and Ed2Go
Introducing ed2go, a free, quality learning opportunity at your fingertips! Your library card gives you access to interactive, online classes taught by professional instructors. You can access your class 24 hours a day so you have control over your schedule. With over 300 classes available and subjects including computers and technology, business, healthcare, and personal development, you're sure to find something interesting and enriching.
Build your resume with accreditated certifications in project management or health care. Try the free, online classes as a stepping stone to further online education from colleges and universities around the world.
Enhance your skills, enrich your life, and learn something new with the Maricopa County Library District and ed2go!
Signing up for classes is easy, however you will need a passcode. Use the passcode generator below to create one and then search for classes that interest you!
Step 1: Create a passcode.
Step 2: Search for classes that interest you, or browse ed2go's course list.
Check out a selection of classes available to you for free. All you need is your library card!
Accounting and Finance
• Accounting Fundamentals
• Accounting Software
• Personal Finance and Investments
• Introduction to Photoshop CS6
• Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010
• Creating Web Pages
Technology Certification Preparation
• Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
• CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep
• CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep
• Write Fiction Like a Pro
• Fundamentals of Technical Writing
• A to Z Grant Writing
• Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
• Introduction to Guitar
• Introduction to Interior Design
• Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Health
• Certificate in Pain Assessment and Management
• Certificate in End of Life Care